Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, September 17, 2009

9 on 9.9.09

The evening before our anniversary, Casey said "Did you know our anniversary is on 9.9.09?" I didn't! Then, it dawned on me, "Casey, and it's our 9th anniversary!" We celebrated our 9th on 9.9.09.....how cool is that? And then I heard a story from one of my co-workers that a baby was born that day, at 9:09 (not sure am or pm) weighing....you guessed it, 9 lbs 9 oz. Do you think it was planned....it was a c-section baby.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband....9 years have flown by. We celebrated by going to dinner at Old Chicago and then went to the Husker volleyball game. We are already talking about a get-away to celebrate our big 10 next summer.


3 comments:

Jodee said...

Congrats on nine happy years together! You are a fabulous couple!

We are talking about a 10 year trip too. However, we are two years away! I want to go somewhere tropical!

Hope you have a great weekend and hope to see you soon! Are you going to the upcoming Pumpkin Stroll? If so, we will see you there!

P.S. I had lunch with Carson today and Kyndal said hi to me in the lunchroom. She is so sweet!

agmommy said...

I'll say it again....this is soooo cool! Congrats!!!! Great photo of you guys and this would make a fun scrapbook layout :=)

Kim said...

That is awesome! Congrats on 9 years. I think I heard something similar about a baby born on 9-9-09.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!