Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zzzzzzzz's

Is spring here yet? That's the big question around here these days. We've had a couple teaser days lately, but we are sooooo ready for it to be here to stay so we can put away our heavy coats, mittens and hats!

I took advantage of a couple unexpected days off lately to go through the kids closets and upcoming summer clothes to determine what the kids still need for those warm days. Kennedy got pretty excited when she saw some of her new outfits, especially a cute pair of polka-dot shorts.

She has some strange sleeping habits and later that week, while Casey and I were hanging in the living room after bedtime, and assuming she was asleep in her bed, she was up to something. When I went in my room I found two surprises:


1. This is the outfit she picked out for the next day...the forecast called for a high in the 30s. Polka-dot shorts, underpants, socks, shoes and stocking hat. Note: no shirt. I knew I would have a battle the next morning (and I did!)


2. Yep, there she is. Asleep in our bed. She looks cute, but she kicks you in the face in her sleep and tends to turn and sleep horizontal. I swooped her up and moved her to her own bed :o)


Just a bonus photo....Kennedy and Corbin enjoying some "toons" together. So can't wait to be taking pictures of them running around outside instead of these couch potato takes!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

What a funny kid! I could totally see Kamree doing the same thing!

I certainly hope spring is here to stay! We are ready for some fun in the sun!

Hope you have a great week!

agmommy said...

LOL! Ashlynn thinks if she's wearing pink on top and pink on bottom that it is a perfect match. Little ones don't account for "shades" either.

Gotta love those Backyardigans! The one about saying "please" was on the other night and I had to run and get her book so Ash could follow along :)