Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Home Improvements

Early this year I made the commitment to "Project Purge".....going through our house one room at a time, cleaning and purging every unnecessary and unused item. I was hoping to get through one room each month and today I finished the last room in the house (our bedroom). We got rid of so many items, this is something I plan to do every year. There are a few rooms that could be done a few times a year (they belong to the little people in the house, ha!)

Earlier in the summer we remodeled our upstairs bathroom. We still need to do our shower/bathtub, but the rest is complete and we are really enjoying it! This winter I hope to remodel the downstairs bathroom. The kids refuse to use it, we really have no idea why, so the upstairs one gets a lot of use since there are only two in the house. It is the only room that we haven't remodeled in the house. Hopefully we can design it to the little people's liking so they monopolize it instead of ours :)

Here's some pics of the upstairs remodel...

Kyndal and I painted all the artwork:

2 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Love your bathroom makeover. You guys rock!

Kim said...

Way to go! Purging stuff is a big job but so worth it. Wanna come to my house next?

The bathroom looks great, the artwork in my favorite!