Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

We loved our super long fall season this year....but we were equally happy with the first big snowstorm of the season!!! We couldn't get the sleds out fast enough :) Last weekend we headed to Pioneers Park for some wintry fun. Our weekends have been packed so it was a nice break to cut loose and enjoy the white stuff.

Geared up and ready to go!



Corbin crashes!
My girls!

Chase took a little ride but wasn't impressed.




Last weekend we enjoyed attending my sister's musical at our church and Kyndal's basketball season got underway this past week with her first practice. I am coaching again this year and I was impressed with the girl's enthusiasm and their dribbling skills. It will be another fun season!

Last night we enjoyed a quick visit with my Dad and his new girlfriend. We are hoping the weather cooperates so we can have a longer visit with them over New Years weekend.

This morning I had a few of my best girlfriends over to work on Christmas projects and baking. It was so nice to get a few things done while catching up with the girls....I look forward to this tradition every year. I started it the year before Kyndal was born!

We spent the evening celebrating the first birthday of our sweet friend Josie! Unfortunately Chase is down with a bug so he has spent most of the day and night cuddling with one of us on the couch. Even though it makes my heart sad when one of my kids is down, I cherish the snuggling that results! We are bracing ourselves for it to sweep through the rest of us now :(

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Micah and Darci said...

Prayers for good health for all of you! Merry Christmas!

Jodee said...

Adorable sledding pictures! We, too, had a ball in the snow! We should meet at Pioneers Park some snowy afternoon.

Sorry I missed your fun santa workshop tradition. Hopefully, I can go next year!

Hope Chase is feeling better soon!

Kim said...

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your new header picture. I also recognize a couple shirts on the left.

Great way to take advantage of the snow. Our kids played but I haven't yet, hopefully soon!

I am glad to have healthy kids but I can't resist the suggles either. I hope the rest of the bunch stays healthy.