Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

I think this says it all. And we have way.too.much of it in our house!
Checking out their loot after trick-or-treating

Pumpkins that were carved at the Whitmore's party.

Kennedy and little Lizzie-bug. Have we mentioned she LOVES babies?

Corbin has a fever today and I just picked up Kyndal, she threw up at school! So I'm watching cartoons, playing Candyland and blogging. I love Mondays!!!

Finally, here are our Halloween pics. I'm keeping it to one post, but we did several Halloween events this year. We went to the Fall Festival at Corbin's daycare, Boo at the Zoo, our church's Trunk or Treat, a friend's (Whitmore's) pumpkin carving party and of course traditional trick or treating. Initially Kennedy was going to be a unicorn, but she was pretty disappointed when Kyndal and Corbin were dressed as a cowgirl and cowboy/horse. So literally 3 minutes before we left for our 1st event, we made her into a cowgirl too. She already had the boots, and the hat we plucked off a scarecrow decoration. It was a little small so we tied a string to it and she wore it on her back.
I made these adorable horses out of socks for the girls mid-week. Now it was Corbin's turn to be disappointed. He quickly shed his actual horse costume and begged for a horse on a stick of his own. If only I'd known that Halloween costumes could have been FREE this year. Everything we ended up using was items we already had or borrowed!
Before we went out on Saturday evening we enjoyed some warm chili and cinnamon rolls at Grandma Hudson's house, a tradition of ours. It was a perfect night for going out here in Lincoln!The Guernsey's (above) Whiting's (below) and Whitmore's went out with us to T-or-TA whole family of cowboys/girls! I had to twist Casey's arm into joining us, I'm sure it'll be the only year we have a common theme of costumes! Thanks to Erika for hooking me up!Cowgirl up!

3 comments:

agmommy said...

How cool! I need to dress up with my kids someday....it looks fun! I hope your household is feeling better by now!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fabulous Halloween!

You posted this on Monday, however, it didn't show up on my Dashboard until Wednesday night. I wonder what's up with Blogger anyway!

Hope you had a Happy Hump Day!

Kim said...

You all look great dressed up for Halloween! It sounds like you did a lot of celebrating.