Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas with the Cooley's

Each year my sister's and I rotate who hosts Christmas for our family. This year we headed southwest to my hometown, Scott City, KS the first weekend of December. Which meant, I had a lot to do beforehand....all the shopping, wrapping and baking. Which also explains why I haven't been blogging!

We had a wonderful time as always, playing games, catching up with our siblings and parents and watching some Husker games too. I was able to share something fun with my family in person (stay tuned blog friends!) too. Here's a few pictures of my sweet family...
My sisters, Casey and I and my BIL's
Owen and Mom

Sweet baby Lizzie...too much excitement!
Mom and Austin playing UNO
Ashlynn, Marissa, Nikki, Kyndal, Corbin, Kennedy (and Austin's arm!)
Lizzie's first Christmas!
Corbin goofing off...
The kids and my Dad watch as Owen opens a white elephant gift, another family tradition
My sister came up with a great craft idea for the kids, an advent calendar. That and the brand new park (and 60 degree weather) kept them entertained for the afternoon!My beautiful sisters!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I can't believe how much your sisters and you look a like. It looks like the kids had fun too!