Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're not in Kansas anymore...

I was blessed with some free tickets to one of my favorite musicals a few weeks ago at the Lied Center, The Wizard of Oz! Being from Kansas, I have seen it many times but this was the first time I saw it performed live. Corbin had been invited to a birthday party that afternoon so Casey and I decided to part ways and split up the kids. I figured Kyndal is the only one that would sit through the whole thing without getting antsy so he took the other two and we had a girls outing. I had three tickets so Kyndal got to invite her friend, Kaysia.

It was so sweet seeing them out of their sports shirts which is usually where we meet up with Kaysia and in their cute dresses! They both did really good and we all enjoyed the entire show.


1 comment:

agmommy said...

Looks like a fun time! The girls look so sweet too. I'd like to take my kids to a live show sometime also.