Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Butterflies...

For months, Kyndal has been begging me to take her to the spa to get her nails done. Thanks to our good friend, Jodee, for tipping us off to a reasonable place not too far from our home. So a few weeks ago we headed out for some M&M time and she got her toes and fingers polished. I had Chase with us so I didn't end up getting a pedicure like planned, but I will next time!

She wasn't sure what to expect, and looked a little uneasy at first, but I think she really enjoyed the pampering!Kyndal picked out some hot pink polish and asked for butterflies. I made the connection later, they had just finished a section on the development of butterflies at school...so this was the perfect way to top it off (even though I hadn't planned on it!)Here's a picture she printed off at school during her studies of butterflies.
Kennedy and I had fun making M&M monster cookies at home for our one-on-one time and just this weekend Corbin and I snuck in a trip to the Rocket Fizz for our time. It was our first trip there and we'll definitely be going back. Especially since it's one of the businesses on our Pogo card!

5 comments:

Micah and Darci said...

OK, I HAVE to start being more intentional about one on one time with the kids. I manage to sneak it in occasionally with Jonah and Maci, but I don't think I've ever done that with Joel. Thanks for the encouragement (and the adorable post)!

agmommy said...

Looks like lots of fun! Ashlynn and I have done them together at home but never @ the spa. One of these days! Maybe when I run out of fizzies (as she calls them)!!!

Jodee said...

What a fun day at the cheap spa! Cute pictures! Kamree and I are headed there soon while the boys are in San Diego during fall break. I can't wait!

Jess said...

Aww! Fun! Girls are lots of fun for this reason and others (well, girls are all I have...)

About the bunny costume - I DID get it at Neat Repeatz!! Too funny! It's nice and snuggly warm and very cute! So thanks! :) I actually got E two costumes because I couldn't decide on just one. Ha!

Kim said...

Very cute! I need to make a date for Alyssa and I to go there too. I know she would love it. Can't wait to see both Kyndal and Corbin next week!