Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back in Routine

Well, we have somewhat settled into a routine...it's sometimes crazy and unpredictable, but it's our definition of a routine right now. I am finishing my 3rd week back at work and it seriously has flown by. I have been swamped. That's a good thing, helps make the days seem to go faster while I'm missing my sweet baby boy.

I was welcomed back with a decorated office door.....so thoughtful....I actually just took the decorations down today. My co-workers were happy to have me back, I am so blessed to work with two supportive people and to have some flexibility to my job. But I didn't realize that going back to work would get harder with each child. It's still tearing me up to be away from him so much. So we take it one day at a time...

One thing is for certain, I am also blessed to have such a loving provider care for baby Chase (and Kennedy too!) in my absence. Lora has taken care of each of my babies, we've had at least one child in her care at all times for over 7 years now. She is like family and is a dear friend. I can't imagine having to search for a trustworthy provider all over again. We are praying that she continues daycare for at least 5 more years!!! Here she is cuddling Chase on his 1st day:

Chase is now exactly 2 months old, almost 9 weeks. I will post some new pictures soon! He has already changed so much and is such a sweet content child. We are looking forward to sharing all of our fall traditions with him, it's a good thing he's a go-with-the-glow little trooper! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

It's always sooooo hard to go back to work! Sounds like you were missed though!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jess said...

I'm glad things are working out for you! It always helps to go back to welcoming coworkers!!

Kim said...

You are sooo lucky to have Lora! even though it is hard it must be nice knowing they are well cared for. Have a great week!