Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo Shoot

Chase in the snow for the 1st time


Whoever said that with each additional kid you have, you take less pictures. I completely disagree! I will admit I take less pictures the older they get, but when they're babies I seriously think I've taken more and more with each one.

The weekend before last I went to Camp Kitaki with a group of girlfriends and asked my sweet friend Carrie Ray to take some six-month pictures of baby Chase. Using my camera, she did an awesome job as usual. Enough talk, enjoy some of my favorite shots...










Carrie, the photographer!
Maria, who made his adorable hat! We lost his 1st one from her at Mahoney State Park :(

5 comments:

Kim said...

Karla, he is one happy baby! What great pictures. I can't believe he is 6 months already.

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures of your handsome little guy! I especially love the "piggies" picture!

P.S. Cory is the 6th child in his family and I think his mom has two (maybe three) pictures of him. HA HA!

Jess said...

What a ham! He looks like such a fun loving baby!

Jess said...

What a ham! He looks like such a fun loving baby!

agmommy said...

He is growing up way too fast! LOVE these pictures!