Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Bounce House

Here's a few pictures from Corbin's bounce house party at the Y last month. He had so much fun last year, he begged to go there again over having a party at our house. I love the convenience of having the entertainment and clean-up provided in a nice cool place. But I still reserve the cake-making to yours truly, I love making personalized cakes for their birthday. It's fun to come up with a unique one each year for them, and this year was no different. GO BIG RED!

His Husker field cake, super stoked!
Blocking the entrance to the bounce houseIt was crazy in there with all those boys! In fact, during the times when the staff had the boys "take a break", Kennedy would go in there by herself, she didn't dare go in with "all those boys!"

All the crazy kids!

"Time for some sugar, please!"

3 comments:

Jess said...

Gotta love summer birthdays! Fun memories. I absolutely love your blog picture of the four kids!!! It's been too long since I've read blogs!

Kim said...

What a fun party! I love the look on his face with his cake, you can tell he LOVED it!

Jodee said...

Wow! What a fabulous cake! I am trying to talk Carson into having a Husker party next year since the football field was a big hit this year! It looks like everyone had a blast!