Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Friday, November 12, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

We kicked off our Halloween festivities with a trip to Boo at the Zoo, a favorite tradition for the kids. We were nervous about how long the lines would be, but they moved very quickly and it was worth the wait.

A couple months before the holiday we started thinking about costumes. I had picked up a Husker football costume (complete with helmet!) at a garage sale for a couple bucks (what a steal!) Corbin chose to wear it for this year. Kyndal quickly chimed in that she wanted to be a cheerleader and of course Kennedy wanted to be like big sis. Sooooo, I'm seeing a theme here, shortly after that during a trip to Target, I found an adorable little football costume for Chase. I normally look for a deal on costumes, but I splurged on this one! I borrowed a shirt from our Youth Sports department and I was the referee! And Casey....a Husker fan, what else?! It was fun having the whole family in a theme, doubtful we'll get away with that much longer!

Loved the tilted helmet, fits his personality!
My two cheerleaders!

Our carseat baby :o) fell asleep before I could get the costume on him.
Me and my star football player!
Daddy and the girls!
Decided if he couldn't wear it, could at least lay it on top of him!
The Husker cheerleaders! Asking Kennedy if she wanted to hold her pom poms!
I'm not sure if the real cheerleaders or the kids were more excited to take this picture, pretty cool!
Lovin' on Lil' Red!
Gooooo Biiiig Reeeeed!
Sacks are full, ready to head home!
Grandma was a football fan too! Here's the kids with their cousins, we all had a fun night!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a great idea!! Love the costume selections! I love all the fun things for the kids and their excitement.