Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Gobble Gobble"


I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember all that you are blessed with. Here's my top ten for 2010:

1. A healthy baby boy!
2. Three *energetic* children!
3. A generous husband!
4. My God that's full of grace!
5. A flexible job!
6. A warm home (it's 16 degrees outside!)
7. Being debt free (except the mortgage!)
8. Supportive extended family and friends!
9. A healthy body!
10. Amazing caregivers for my babes!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Hope you had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving! Love your list!

Kim said...

Great List, Karla! I love the picture of your happy little guy, it totally made me smile. I hop eyou had a great Thanksgiving.

Jess said...

You have LOTS to be thankful for!!! Fun! Super cute pic. Hope your day was wonderful.