Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Explorer

Milestones....Chase recently gave up his army crawling days. Once he figured out how to get up on his hands I think he realized how much easier it is and he can get there much faster.

At 9 months he is weighing in at 21 lbs. 6 oz. He has tried some table foods and has no problem with coordinating it from tray to mouth. He must be a Hudson, he's a good eater!

Putting these two talents together (crawling and self-feeding) I have nicknamed him our little vacuum cleaner. I am constantly sweeping up the remains from the older siblings meals, but he is right on my heels trying to get to the crumbs before I steal them away!

Here's my little Chay-Chay in action:

After a busy evening of patrolling our floors, the little man crashed! He's only done this a couple times, but it's so sweet...

2 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Oh sweet, baby Chase! I could just eat him with a spoon. He is the most precious vacuum cleaner I have ever seen!

Kim said...

Wow, he is on the move! It is amazing the things they can spot and get into. I love the last picture!