Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Spring Outing

So if you know me very well, you know I am a planner and like to have a schedule and know in advance what the plan is. If you know my husband well, you know he's the complete opposite. Yeah, we just roll like that.....makes for plenty of conflicts, ha!

A few weekends ago we enjoyed a rare moment where I jumped at the opportunity to head down to the stadium to walk around before the annual Spring Red/White football game. An hour before the game started Casey decided he wanted to take the kids down there, so Chase and I joined them. We didn't go to the game, just enjoyed the perfect spring day and walked around with the crowds.

We also checked out an art gallery on campus, one that Casey has been promising to take Kyndal too. She made the cutest comment to herself while we were in there, I just happened to overhear: "I wonder how I get my art in here...."

Go Big Red!"We want to go to the game...please?!"

Balloon art!

Pretty flower for a pretty girl

Super sword!

I finally got a picture of his two pearly front teeth!

They were so excited to see this bus and sneak a picture in front of it!

Happy May Day everyone, have a great week!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had loads of fun at the spring game. We did too! Go Big Red!

Kim said...

Looks like you had a blast! Since we will be around I really want to go next year. I hope the weather is just as nice, you had a perfect day to go!