Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, April 18, 2011

Backyard Baseball

We are blessed to have Grandpa Hudson as a frequent visitor to our home. He works for the railroad out of Fremont and often stays with us between trips....Lincoln is soooo much closer to Fremont than his lake home in South Dakota! He loves spending the evenings with his grandkids and we appreciate the extra hands around the house :o) Casey is very close to his Dad so I know he really cherishes this time he gets to have with him too. Growing up, I only saw my Grandparents once or twice a year so I know how blessed my children are to be able to spend this time with them and really know them.

Last week an improptu game of t-ball started up in our backyard and it was fun to see Grandpa jump in on the action......


Coach Daddy


Corbin's broken arm hasn't slowed him down much!

Did I mention we got it re-casted a week after his red cast? The swelling had gone down so much we could tell the red cast was way too loose. He went with a mean green cast the second time around!


My sweet girls!


Grandpa's on the mound!




Silly monkeys!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Your backyard looks soooo nice and quiet! Lots of room for the kids to play and camp. ;) Chase looks satisfied hanging out too!

Jodee Leader said...

Backyard baseball is the best! It looks like the entire fam had a blast (including sweet baby Chase)!

Kim said...

Awesome! You have the sweetest fmaily ever, I loved seeing Chase just taking it all in, he is sooo happy.