Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cooking 101

A few weeks ago Kyndal and Kennedy wanted to make cookies so I decided to let them go for it, with limited help from me (except for when it came to the oven of course!)

Since then, I have encouraged Kyndal to jump into cooking some of our favorite meals, doing as much prep work on her own with me verbally explaining what she needs to do. She has totally embraced it, she is super proud of the meals she has made for our family....and it has allowed us some special time together while teaching her a life skill. A win-win for us all!

Making lasagnaChicken Enchiladas

Pepperoni Rigatoni

2 comments:

Micah and Darci said...

What a sweet girl. My kids love to help in the kitchen when I offer to let them. I need to offer more often!

Jodee said...

Way to go, Kyndal! Both Carson and Kamree love to help Cory cook and I am sooo glad since I hate to be in the kitchen!