Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Husker Room!

I'm happy to announce that I have completed Corbin's room makeover just in time for the Big Red's inaugural season in the Big Ten! So long to the "Things that Move" room (including cars, airplanes and trains).....hello Husker football room! I had a "ball" decorating his room, and am so pleased with how it turned out. And I am pretty certain he is even happier than I am...

There are a couple finishing touches I'd like to still add to it (including a scoreboard and some more footballs), but it's close enough to share.

A field goal was a must and made the perfect scene behind his bed.

Pictures I took of Corbin recently



I scored this sweet framed poster at a garage sale for $5!








I spray painted this rug, cost less than $10



Checking out his new room...


Oh yeah! He scored!!



3 comments:

Jodee said...

What a FABULOUS makeover! Love, love, love all of the little touches! I especially love the rug! I wish I had your creative bone!

Kim said...

It turned out so great!!! I love the khaki and red and all of the little touches as well. What a lucky kids, you can tell he loves it!

Great job!

Jess said...

Ooo! I really like the room! Very creative and perfect. That's even a good idea for a basement theme. Love the wall color. Nice work, Mom! :)