Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm a BIG girl now!

We did it.....we finally moved Kennedy out of her crib this weekend. The truth is, I'm sure we could have (should have?) done it months ago. But hey, what's the rush? We moved the other two out when they were only 15-18 months old....we had to because we were expecting the next baby at the time and didn't want to invest in a 2nd crib! So.....since there wasn't the pressure of a new baby, I was in no rush to move my "baby".

She, however, is absolutely thrilled with her new "little girl bed" as she now calls it. She helped me make it up and rearrange her room to her liking (er, my liking?!) and helped Daddy take apart the old crib. She was a little hesitant the first night, but she's definitely delighted with the change now. (I am a little sad though!) I guess, I figured, since she's officially been potty trained for a couple months, we were past due. Yay for Kennedy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah! I love the little girl bed. I don't think Alyssa was out of hers until she was older too it is hard with the baby.

Hope you have a great Halloween! We missed you at the party tonight or maybe we just didn't see you.

agmommy said...

There's so much more room for her to play in there now! BIG girl :)