Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, October 12, 2009

Spooky Treats

Like I mentioned on my last post, Saturday was a cold fall day...and by the evening we were all a little restless from being cooped up for the better part of the day. .......we needed an activity. And we needed a snack. So we broke out a box of cake mix and made some cupcakes and decorated them. The kids had a blast making a mess in my kitchen (they always do!) I think they had a secret contest going on, who could get the most sprinkles on their cupcake. It was definitely a 3-way tie! Sprinkles.....I mean cupcake anyone?

3 comments:

agmommy said...

Mmmmm they look so good! Put those Halloween sprinkles to good use, ehhh??? I ordered some from amazon.com but yours were MUCH prettier!

Jodee said...

Cute baking pictures! Our kids love to bake too! We usually have more sprinkles on the floor!

Hope you have a great week!

Kim said...

Yummy! What a great treat for a cold day!