Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Purty pumpkins

Casey worked the football game today, so I came up with a game plan to entertain the rest of us for the day. After breakfast Casey left for the stadium and we headed to burn a couple hours at the Children's Museum. There's a place we could easily spend the whole day!

After the kids seemed satisfied with the amount of play time, I took them to Super Saver to pick out pumpkins and then to the Dollar Tree (my favorite dollar store) to get some embellishments.

Back home we ate some lunch and Kennedy crashed. The other two laid low while I did laundry and some cleaning. When she woke up we broke out our purchases and the glue. The kids had a blast creating their one.of.a.kind pumpkins! Casey loved their creativity but informed me he still wants to carve some too!

3 comments:

agmommy said...

VERY cute! I love the buggy eyes and the colorful touches they added to them! Tell Casey you can't carve them this early anyway LOL! Glad that you all had such a great time :)

Jodee said...

Your pumpkins turned out soooo cute! It looks like the kids had a blast. I love the Dollar Tree too. I go there almost every single week!

Kim said...

What cute pumpkins!!! What a great idea. My kids can't wait to get pumpkins I need to take them this week.