Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby "H4" Update

I haven't posted quite awhile on the little one that is growing by leaps and bounds inside me, so it's time for an update! I have just entered the final trimester and have some mixed emotions. Though I have moments when I look forward to shedding the baby weight and getting back into my "normal" clothes, I'm more often finding myself sad that I'm sure this will be the last baby I carry. You would think I'd have my fix after having four! Funny, I never imagined I would have more than two kids; in fact though I always figured I would have children I couldn't imagine me being a Mom. And now I know it's the greatest gift ever! I am not going to lie and say I love every moment of being pregnant; I have my share of complaints (that mainly only my husband hears.) But there's a connection, a bond there, that is just unexplainable. It just makes me honestly sad that it'll be the last time I will experience it...

This last month I have totally "popped out" and there is no mistaken the bump now. At least once or twice a day a Y member approaches and asks the due date. The little one is very active, I can feel it's head on my right side. It has been sweet to watch the excitement and anticipation on my kiddos faces when I tell them "Baby is moving!" They rush over with outstretched hands and beaming faces. Now they can also see when the little peanut punches and rolls around as my "bump" under my shirt goes crazy!

We still aren't sure what type of delivery looms in the future. Kyndal and Corbin were born with no complications and labor was pretty quick with both. Kennedy was lying sideways so she was a planned C-section. My doctor surprisingly to me has mentioned I am a good candidate for a VBAC. Though I would love the extra two weeks at home for cuddling, we will likely plan on the VBAC if this one is positioned right.....though I can tell so far that the head isn't down.

Finally, to answer the obvious questions that I hear daily:
What is your due date? August 5th
What are you having? We have chosen to wait to find out with all of our babies, only God knows!
Names? We have a list....I'll give you a hint though. It will start with a "C"!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations on baby #4!! How exciting. My middle daughter's 3rd birthday is on your due date! All 3 of our girls were surprises too, our youngest of which was born the end of January. Enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy! As much as I wanted it over, I do kind of miss it...

Jodee said...

How exciting! Baby C will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see your bump on Monday!

I think you should have some pregnancy pictures taken since this may be your last pregnancy. I had pictures taken both times and I am sooo glad I did! I will always cherish them! You could easily include the other kiddos too!

agmommy said...

Well, as you know, Ashlynn will be 6 on your projected due date.....but what are the odds of having two birthdays in the same family? It's possible though! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!!!

Micah and Darci said...

I can't believe you're that far along already! It seems like just yesterday we were both having trouble buttoning our pants while pregnant with our 7 year olds! What a blessing life is...

Karla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.