Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, May 10, 2010

Growing and Learing

Recently some of the first grade teachers at Kyndal's school put on a Math Night and a Literacy night for the kids. She was disappointed that she couldn't go to the Math Night---she had 4-H the same evening and it was her turn to present the lesson. So she was super anxious to get to the Literacy night!

When I walked outside to find her to let her know it was time to go, I was surprised to find the rest of my family busy planting some free seeds they'd gotten for Kids Club from our grocery store. They were sooooo excited! We have talked several times about having a little garden but never followed through. I have not just a brown thumb, but a brown hand :o) I have a hard time growing things! We'll have to see how these guys do at it!




After they finished "the planting" it was off to Roper for Kyndal and I! We had fun trying out many of the activities and deciding which ones she would like to have copies of for home. I know it won't last forever, but she loves doing homework and activities like this at home.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like Kyndal had a great time at Literacy Night. Unfortunately, we didn't go to either (we had to say no to something that week)!

We are in the same boat -- I don't have a green thumb either! Cute pictures of the gang!

Jess said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to "meet" you and your family. Kids are so much fun and makes life very interesting... You have some cuties! Love their names!