Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Picassos

Last Friday evening Casey headed to Omaha to Rockfest and Kyndal was invited to a slumber/birthday party. So the two little ones and I picked up Subway and headed to Pioneers Park to eat (re: play). They never did eat their sandwiches! Note to self: let them eat in the restaurant where there aren't swingsets and sand calling their names!

I forgot my camera, but they had a blast playing and burning off built up energy; it was a perfect night!

I've been trying to squeeze in some time with some little projects to re-decorate the girls' room and the new baby's, so when we got home I broke out a craft. I use old birthday party plastic tablecloths whenever we do play-doh and paint (or anything messy) and it's so easy to clean up.

After the park and painting, the three of us crashed on the couch to watch Finding Nemo together. The free snuggles made my day complete!







While they had fun with water paints, I worked on some painting for the baby room. Here's a sneak peak at the theme. (More to come in a later post.)

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Pioneers Park + Painting = Perfect Night! It looks like the kids had a blast!

Kim said...

Yeah, you got it to work. I feel sooo bad you have not been getting my comments.

Have a great Memorial Weekend!