Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nesting

Yep, I'm definitely there. I'm crossing items off my "to-do list" daily. Both at work and at home. Just hoping I get it all done in time! We are less than two weeks out from due date, it's so hard to believe. The kids are so excited, they can hardly wait to find out if it's a "he" or a "she" and they can't wait to be helpers (especially the girls.) I hope that I get to hold the baby sometimes :o)

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. The nausea has stuck with me the whole pregnancy and I'm ready to kiss the heartburn good-bye! I'm about 5 pounds shy of the average of what I gained with the other 3 (gained 41 lbs so far!) but I feel bigger! Maybe it's the heat...

The baby's room is complete, here's a few pics. It's brown and yellow with stars:

Where we'll be changing many diapers!

Stars that line the tops of two walls.

Where Baby C will snooze...






1 comment:

Kim said...

Karla, it turned out so nice! I love the brown and yellow. I am also anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby C, boy or girl. Good luck with your list.