Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shout Out!!

Just want to give a shout out and a huge thank you to two of my favorite bloggy AND real life friends for the homemade meal (complete with dessert!) they made for our family Sunday evening! Not only did we enjoy the food on a normally hectic evening (Corbin had an afternoon soccer game and Casey plays sand volleyball Sunday evenings leaving me solo with the kiddos and the meal planning!) but I've been savoring the leftovers for my lunches while at home this week!

Thank you to Jodee and Kim for your thoughtfulness, we have loved every bite! Here is the special cake they made, including the famous cake picks that Jodee creates:


Too bad Chase can't enjoy the cake...I have had my fair share and his as well! And by the results of his last weigh-in, he doesn't need the extra calories :o) Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Kim and I had soooo much fun making dinner for your crew! I am so glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing you and/or the kids this weekend! Go Big Red!

Kim said...

So glad you enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun. Enjoy your last two weeks at home with Chase.

Jess said...

Thanks for the Facebook suggestion on the Y - I have already checked it out! I saw that you worked there a while back. Any specific branch? Our closest is the NE location, but I'm sure we'll have to check them all out. My daughter & husband says that Fallbrook has slides for their pool.

A nice homemade dinner sounds excellent! Enjoy all the precious moments with your kiddos! It goes way too fast.