Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy Hands

With the freezing weather and holidays all around us I have kicked into baking and crafting mode! Unfortunately we haven't had a whole lot of time for either so far, but I'm not stressing it. I usually host a baking day for my bible study group but even had to nix that this year. I think the majority of my "Christmas baking" is going to happen AFTER Christmas. But that's ok, I'm pretty sure we'll still enjoy every.last.bite of our famous fudge!

We did get around to making a few Christmas ornaments at home and made some dipped pretzel sticks. Anything to keep those 6 little hands busy on a long Saturday at home! Casey has done a lot of side work this season putting in new furnaces. The income has been a huge blessing, but it certainly has kept me on my toes keeping them all entertained in addition to little Chase's needs :o) Here's some takes on our ornaments and pretzels....






2 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Dipped pretzels are my favorite! Cory is busy making sugar cookies as I type. We are wayyy behind too. I hope to get the annual Chex Mix done this weekend.

Kim said...

The dipped pretzels are a great job for the kids, Alyssa dipped ours this year. I love the ornaments too!