Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fall Pictures--Take One

My good friend, Carrie Ray, once again came out to our house one evening this fall and took pictures of our family. She has so much patience...and I try not to have (any) expectations of getting a perfect photo. It's a good thing, since my kids were exceptionally ornery that night. I was most worried about Chase as it was a little chilly and breezy and was his normal nap time. But he did awesome....it was Kennedy and Corbin that had ants in their pants! Here's some bloopers from the photo shoot.Hiding from the camera...
Running from the camera...
Silly eyes (Kennedy)Funny faces!Corbin is a hoot in this one!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Those are soooo cute! I especially love the last one! It looks like Chase was such a trooper! My kids never cooperate for photo shoots. I know some day I will look back and laugh (it's just not today)! HA HA!

Kim said...

What great pictures! The kids may have been onery but you good some framers, I love the first and the last. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday!