Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let the Celebrations Begin...

We celebrated an early Christmas with my family this year. With all of the kids it gets a little crazy (ok maybe a lot!) but they have a blast with each other and us siblings love every minute we get to spend together. My Dad didn't make it this year but Mom and Owen made the long trek from Arkansas :o) We were so glad no one had to deal with bad weather (unlike last year!) We rotate who hosts and this year it was my little sister, Kara's, turn. She lives here in Lincoln too.
Mom and Owen
Marissa (my niece) cuddling with Chase

Unfortunately I overdid my workouts the week prior and ended up injuring my back Saturday morning. I am actually still recovering from the injury, a long two weeks later, but it is so much better. It got so bad I couldn't even walk one day. That doesn't work so well with an infant! It made me realize it's ok to ask for help...and to accept it too! But I'm really glad the major pain is gone!!!

Kennedy not getting her way, doing a little pouting

My niece, Ashlynn, upset about the white elephant gift she chose

Nieces Lizzie and Annabelle playing with their new toys

The legendary bow-on-the-head picture
Kennedy with her new baby doll, you can't go wrong with that gift for her!

Nephew, Austin, new spy-gear goggles

Annabelle with her stylin' bed-head!

Elfin' Kara (my sister)

Uncle Terry and Kennedy

Mom made us all new stocking bags this year, we love them!

Corbin stoked about his new Zhu zhu pet

All the grandkids except Marissa

Crashed out, can you see the drool on the sheet?! We had an awesome weekend but were worn out by the end of it!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had loads of fun with the family!

Hope you have a fun and relaxing Christmas!

Kim said...

What a fun celebration! Glad that weather held out so you could spend time with your mom.

Have a wonderful Christmas!