Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall Pictures--Take Two

Here's my worthless plot to hold onto fall just a little bit longer. (Yeah right, it's been bitter cold out, especially this past weekend!) Here's take two of our family pictures, taken by my dear friend and photographer, Carrie Ray.

We struggled to get both Kennedy and Corbin to cooperate, but oh well!
I love kids in piles of leaves----and we have plenty of leaves!











2 comments:

Kim said...

Karla she took so many good ones. I love the Chase's sweet smile and the one of all of you are the ground is awesome. Great to see everyone at the Y tonight.

Jodee said...

These pictures are just adorable! I especially love the one of everyone on the ground! It would make the perfect Christmas card!