Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Eat your veggies!

Even though I often find myself saying "finish your beans" before allowing seconds of the coveted mac-n-cheese, my kids are pretty good veggie eaters. Kennedy has the funniest eating habits (in a good way for the most part!) I won't be surprised if she's a vegetarian someday. She refuses chicken (unless it's in the form of a nugget...and then still doesn't usually polish it off.) She wouldn't even take a bite of the hot dog I served for lunch today. She loves dairy foods (yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, etc.) and is a fruit-a-holic....like me :o)

The weirdest thing of all, her passion of green peppers. When I pull one out to cook with, I think she smells it a mile away; she is there instantly begging for chunks of it. I usually end up with barely enough left for what I planned. She will literally eat half of one before the meal is served.

Here's some pics of my veggie eaters...

1 comment:

Jodee said...

I am impressed! Our little punks only eat corn and green beans. They do love fruit though. Kennedy and I could definitely hang together. Although I am not a vegetarian, I don't eat much meat at all. I prefer pasta and bread!