Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday Boy Part 1

Five years.....where does the time GO? Corbin's actual birthday is June 22, but we stretched the celebration out a bit, which is typical in our family, at least for the kids! We ended up having 3 separate parties for him and I enjoyed a special outing with him on his big day, he definitely got the most out of his birthday this year!

The first party was a bounce house party at the Cooper Y with some of his daycare buddies and a few family friends. I had a hard time getting pics, those boys were all.over.the.place. Literally. There were 10 of them in all (including Kyndal, Corbin and Kennedy) but no way I could get them all in one picture!

Before heading to the gym, we all met in the party room. He wanted a "t-ball" theme, so the bouncy balls we found waiting for us in the room fit nicely. I wasn't sure they would want to leave the room, they were having such a blast! I'm really surprised we didn't break anything!


Fun in the bounce house and the gym.


The part of the clan that would sit for a picture.

Since we had a family party scheduled for later with cake, I decided to shake things up a bit. I made these baseball ice cream cookie sandwiches. They were totally sugar over-kill. I don't think any of the kids ate the whole thing. They were fun to make (Kennedy helped me) and super easy to tote to the Y.



Party's over!


In order to have all the Aunt's/Uncle's/cousin's/Grandma that are in town be able to come, we had to have our family party that evening. It was total overkill for our family to do both in one day even though I kept them both as simple as possible. And I didn't even mention, this was also on Father's Day. But we made the best of it and he definitely enjoyed the special attention!

New Transformer helmet


His "t-ball" cake

Happy 5th Birthday Corbin!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a fun party! The ice cream sandwiches looked so yummy. I love the partys over picture even taking down the bounce house is fun right :) It is hard to believe he is 5.

Micah and Darci said...

Jonah is here with me reading over my shoulder, and he said, "Wow! That's some birthday!" Glad you had such a good time.

agmommy said...

Sorry we couldn't be there! Looks like a blast was had....love his smile!