Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to School

Where did the summer go??? I can't believe it's the beginning of another school year already. Corbin was so excited to start Kindergarten, he's been talking about it for months. And I've been praying about it for months! He often struggles with feeling comfortable in "new" situations and places when Casey or I aren't there so we were anxious about how the transition would go.

It was a blessing to find he has Mrs. Martin for a teacher, Kyndal's Kind. teacher....and Kyndal has done her share of pumping him up for months now!

We are ready to go!

Although we will miss Hopeland Preschool, I am relishing in the extra 30 minutes it is saving me in the morning! Chase and Kennedy will continue to go to our in-home daycare at Lora's and the other two go to Roper. Last year I left the house at 7 am and after dropping everyone off, arrived at work at 8 am. Now we leave at 7:30 am!

Kyndal's class is right next door to Corbin's! So coveniently, her class also meets in the gym in the mornings before the bell so she walks Corbin to his line....God is good! Here they are waiting the 1st day in the gym.

I also feel blessed that since I am on maternity leave I am able to also pick them up for the next couple weeks! It was so cute, after school they were walking down the sidewalk holding hands "because Corbin wanted to."

"We had a GREAT 1st day, Mom!" They chattered all the way home, yay!!!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Hooray for Mrs. Martin! We love her too! So glad to hear the kids had a great first day of school. I am also enjoying the extra time in the morning!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kim said...

So glad they had a great first day. Kydal looks so grown up with her hair back I ahd to do a double take. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!