Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Monday, August 23, 2010

Big Siblings

I made these shirts for all the kids a couple months ago and then added Chase's name shortly after he was born. We gave the kids their shirts along with gifts when they came to meet little brother! I finally rounded them all up last week for these pictures:They are all so proud to be a big sister/brother...all very good helpers with little Chay. So far no jealousy issues either. They fight over who gets to hold him and even who he is going to look at in the car. They don't quite understand that he really doesn't have control (let alone care) over who he is "looking" at. Pretty cute even though it's an endless sibling battle! I do get flustered at times, but I couldn't love my crew more!!! And I don't think they could love new "Baby C" more either!

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

Hi, Karla. I, too, blog on Blogger. I am hoping to host a Blogger birthday party on August 31st (if there is enough interest). Would you like to join forces? Go to meetup.com/BloggerFiesta and click on Lincoln. Thanks!

Micah and Darci said...

So, so cute as always!

Jodee said...

What super sweet sibling pictures! I love the shirts! Seriously, you have the cutest crew ever! Baby Chase was the perfect addition to your family! However, I still think there needs to be a tie breaker! HA HA! I still don't know how you guys do it! You are one amazing family!

Kim said...

You do have such a sweet fmaily. I love all of the photos and the shirts are so cute! I hope you are enjoying your maternity leave.

Jess said...

Love all the pictures of the kids! Good idea as always!