Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chase Earl Hudson is born!

Our sweet "baby C" has arrived! Chase Earl was born Saturday, July 31, 7:00 am. He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and is 20 1/4" long.

I had regular contractions off and on for the past several days and Friday evening they didn't stop, even after sleeping from 11pm-12am. When I woke up at that point I had a feeling the time was nearing to head to the hospital. We called in Grandma and arrived at the hospital at 2:30 am. Everything progressed really smoothly, my Doctor broke my water at 6 am and a short hour later we were blessed to find out we had a boy!

God has blessed our family so immensely, Chase is the sweetest "big" boy.....I am already head over heels for him. The kids have spent a few hours both Saturday and today with us at the hospital and we're checking out in the morning. Kennedy will barely leave my side, she's got to be right by that baby! I have some really good helpers with this one! We have enjoyed the relaxing time in the hospital resting, recovering and getting to know each other, but I'm looking forward to getting settled in at home. Breastfeeding is going really well so far.

Thanks to all of our visitors, calls and well wishes, and to the many friends and family members who helped us out with Kyndal, Corbin and Kennedy while we were in the hospital!

Here are some fresh photos of our sweet big boy:

Casey was beaming when he heard "it's a boy!"
So happy to finally have you in my arms!
Kennedy set up shop right next to me and baby-cakes!
"the baby isn't in my Mommy's tummy anymore!"

The Hudson clan!
The kids' hands
They all helped give Chase his 1st bath; Kennedy cleaned one foot
Corbin washed the other foot
Kyndal washed his arms
I love his cheeks!

Capturing his footprints
We love Grandma!

6 comments:

agmommy said...

Congratulations Hudsons! He's adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him and play with those chubby cheeks!

Kim said...

Yeah! I was so excited to get your text, thanks for including me. I can't wait to meet him. Congrats to the whole family.

PS- You look great!

Micah and Darci said...

Yippee! What a sweet, sweet family. You're amazing. Love the pics - especially the cheeks!

Jodee said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You must be over the moon! He is absolutely adorable! We can't wait to meet your new little/big man! I have already ordered his gift from Etsy so we will visit after it arrives!

Jodee said...

P.S. I am sorry I didn't get you called while in the hospital. Every time I thought about it, it was a meal time and I didn't want to interrupt. Please know that I thought about your new addition the entire weekend!

Jboo said...

Congratulations!! He is adorable! What a sweet big boy! I work with Jodee and actually met you and your family at Pioneer's Park earlier this year and I see you at the Y, so I am not some creepy stalker! :) Anyway, enjoy that sweet new baby -- your older kiddos are adorable too!

Janet