Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Friday, July 10, 2009

Good "Clean" Fun

Lately my kids have been begging me to go through the car wash when we drive by it. I guess that was a pretty good indication of how grimy my car had gotten! They love going through the car wash, but I explained that while it's nice out this summer we're going to wash the car at home. I didn't think it would be tough to convince them it would be fun.


They loved the big sponges I found at a garage sale for a quarter, and they did the trick! Corbin didn't get in on the action, he was busy helping Daddy mow :o) The scrubbing at home worked, my car is now black again, and who knew "work" could be so much fun! (Don't tell the kids it was work!)



























2 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! My kids love to wash our cars too!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

agmommy said...

LOL! They can come and do mine next if they want??? It's always full of dust :) Actually I worked mine over good on Saturday to get it cleaned up for our drive to Missouri this week (YAY!!!)