Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lowe Family Fun

Both my Mom's and Dad's sides of the family are within an hour's drive of each other, so when we take a trip that way we try to organize a gathering on both sides. We left Friday at noon and spent the first part of the weekend on my Mom's side, on the border of Iowa and Missouri. Both of my sisters and their families met us there as well as several of my cousins and aunts on both sides and their families. Good times!

My Uncle Neil has a good fishing pond full of bass---Casey was pretty stoked!
He and the kids brought one fish back and roasted it on the fire.

Roasting hot dogs on the fire with my cousin, Chris.

Corbin sitting in timeout because he was throwing apples!

No napkins handy, so Kennedy tried to "lick" her elbow off!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great weekend! Cute pictures!

Kim said...

Cute pictures, of Corbin and Kennedy! How nice that you got to see both sides of your family!