Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lucky 13!

My birthday was Monday, the 13th...the big 32 this year. I'm at the age where it's getting harder to remember how old I am! I blame it on the fact that when you're little people ask ALL the time how old you are; how could you forget?

We didn't do anything major, but I did come home from bible study to see a very sweet card homemade from the family and a pile of bright bags. Casey will be the first to admit, he is not a "big gift person". Meaning, he is not crazy about receiving or shopping for them! One of several areas that we are opposite on! Even though he hates it, he knows how much I appreciate it and he always does a great job. And pictured is our "free" birthday cake from Russ's! They give a free 8" cake on the birthday of the account owner. It is delish!


The decorations hanging from our ceiling fan were Corbin's idea! We just finally got the rest of the decorations down from his party (June 22) so the idea was fresh in his mind. These were mobiles he made at daycare. He's so thoughtful!


Flowers from my MIL and SIL!!! Thanks for making my birthday special!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great birthday! At least you are still closer to 30. I am headed up the hill and closer to 40!

Kim said...

Happy belated birthday! What a sweet celebration Casey and the kids threw!