Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Post!

Yay! I've entered the "blog world"! Since I'm new at this, suggestions are definitely welcome! I promise to upload plenty of pics, as soon as I figure that part out.

Last night our house was crazy! ---as if it isn't always anyways! We were all scurrying about getting ready for our big camping trip this weekend.

Kennedy and I had the day off since her daycare was closed so we enjoyed some one on one time buying all the things we needed for the trip. And then we picked Daddy up and took him out for lunch. That was the first time it was just the three of us---and we all enjoyed it.

In the midst of the packing chaos, Kyndal opened her mouth to say something and there it was, a gaping hole!!! She lost her first tooth at lunch at the Cooper Y (and she forgot to tell me!!) Another one of those milestones that reminds me how (too) quickly she is growing up.

We are off this afternoon to spend the night at my Dad's and then camping at "Big Lake Mac" with some close friends.

Have a safe and fun 4th everyone!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Your blog is sooo cute and I LOVE the name, it is perfect. Thanks for the comment so I could come check it out. It will be fun to continue to get to know you better through your blog.

We are also off to go camping this weekend, I hope you have a great time over the long weekend!

Kim

PS- Tell Kyndal congrats on her first lost tooth. I heard of a couple others that also lost theirs this week at day camp too!

Jodee said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to love it here! However, it is soooo addictive!

Way to go, Kyndal! I hope the tooth fairy paid her a visit!

Hope you have a great time camping this weekend!

Jodee said...

P.S. Holler if you need help with anything -- uploading pictures, making collages, etc. I am just down the street!

Micah and Darci said...

Love the blog! You're doing a great job with it already! It inspired me to try to put a little more effort into mine one of these days. Take care!

agmommy said...

Your blog rocks sis! Very cute!