Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Single Mom for the Weekend

Casey took off Friday morning to Chicago for a weekend with the boys. They are going to the Nascar race tonight. So that leaves me with three bambinos and a wide open weekend!







We started it off with our first trip to the Cooper YMCA pool last night. It wasn't super busy, and not too hot. Kyndal has been going to Summer Adventure Club there so she took the lead on where to go and what the rules are! Aunt Erika (Casey's sister) and baby Ryder met us there. Kennedy adores baby Ryder so she was ecstatic....until it was time to go. She threw a pint sized tantrum. Macaroni and cheese crackers helped everyone's mood, but it was still a whiny evening. I could tell we all needed some zzzzz's; they were all out by 9:00. That left me some time to organize my next scrapbooking project and do some blogging!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a blast at the pool. Cute pictures! Carson always tells me all of the rules too!

I will be single parenting part of three weeks in a row, which means I won't be getting much done until bedtime!

Hope you have a great weekend!

agmommy said...

Looks like a fun weekend for you! Sorry they got crabby, but sounds like you still got some time for yourself later!