Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Survived!

We ended up having a pretty good weekend, a little up and down, but overall it went well. Saturday morning we played with play-doh, went to the Y (selfishly for me--my weekend always seems to go better when I squeeze in a good sweat!) and on our way home ran into a neighborhood garage sale. I found several pairs of good jeans for Corbin for the fall, yay!

After Kennedy's nap we hit the grocery store---it's funny, I don't hesitate to take all 3 kiddos with me, but usually at least once during our trip I get one of those comments "Wow, you're really brave!"

We stopped at our local Dairy Sweet for a treat and then to Antelope Park to burn off more steam!






We invited Grandma, Aunt Erika and our friends, the Koerwitz's over for pizza and a movie. A good day!

Sunday was busy too....church and then off to an early t-ball game. Thanks to Grandma and Aunt Erika for keeping Corbin and Kennedy during the game as I filled in for Casey as one of the coaches.

This week Kyndal and Corbin are attending Vacation Bible School at Hope Community Church. They are having an awesome time learning more about how big our God is on "Crocodile Dock"!

And this weekend is our family reunion (my Dad's side) in Missouri. Have a great weekend everyone!







2 comments:

Micah and Darci said...

We just finished a Crocodile Dock VBS. The boys loved it! I hope you got a CD to take home, because the songs are addictive!

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great weekend! Cute pictures!

You are super brave to take all three kids to the store. I just now started taking both kids to the store at ages 5 and 2! I prefer to go all alone though! It's much quicker!