Summer

Hudson's Fall 2011

Hudson's Fall 2011
Corbin, Kennedy, Karla, Chase, Casey, Kyndal

Thursday, July 16, 2009

KC's Creations

I wouldn't consider myself the craftiest person around or a parenting expert, but every once in awhile I come up with something, or run across an idea that was created by someone else that sounds sweet.

I plan to share the ideas that have worked for our family here on my blog as "KC's Creations". I'd love to hear your ideas too!
For my first "creation", I'm sharing my dishwasher labels. I was tired of hearing "are these clean or dirty?!" So I created these labels, cut them out and laminated them. I put a piece of tape on each one and whichever isn't being used I keep on the inside of the cabinet door above the dishwasher. Kyndal and Corbin are responsible for unloading the dishwasher, so they know when it's "blue" they have work to do! And they know they can find a clean cup in there too! Once they unload it I put the red tag on. And after I finish loading it and turn it on, I put the blue one on so I don't forget.

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Cute idea! Hmmmm....maybe Carson needs to start unloading the dishwasher! He doesn't have any chores yet but he needs some!

Hope you have a great weekend!